SAXBO spray adhesive is a modern, one-component aerosol that can be used for many building materials *, such as: concrete, brick, plastics, metal, wood, glass, paper, cork, fabrics, glass fibers, cardboard, chipboards, mineral wool, PE, PP, PVC, PUR foil and others. * Not suitable for polystyrene, EPS, XPS and Teflon. It can be used in a very wide temperature range (from -50 ° C to + 40 ° C, however, the glue can should have a temperature not lower than 15 ° C). Provides an excellent bond for butyl, bitumen, rubber and acrylic adhesives.
- gluing the vapor barrier foil to the profiles
- sticking edges of carpets and rugs
- bonding EPDM membranes
- joining foam expansion joints
- gluing cardboard boxes, paper, cardboard
- sticking cork paneling
- production of advertising materials and graphic
- preparation of porous and non-porous substrates for further finishing works
More information about the product and how to use it can be found in the product technical sheet, available below.