High temperature silicone SAXBO LIQUID GASKET is a specialized sealant that provides a permanent and flexible connection in place, where there are low or high material temperatures. It is resistant to fuels, oils, fats as well many other chemicals. Sealant after curing it is resistant to weather conditions and radiation UV. It is characterized by excellent adhesion to many building materials such as glass, ceramics, wood and metal. Do not use in conjunction with materials sensitive, such as: copper, brass, lead, mirrors, etc.
- bonding and sealing in engines, pumps and coolers
- gluing and sealing elements working at low or high temperatures
- sealing chimneys, central heating furnaces, machines and equipment kitchenware
- making resistant joints in industry and construction
- sealing when installing ventilation devices, air conditioning or cooling.
More information about the product and how to use it can be found in the product technical sheet, available below.