One-component hybrid adhesive based on polymers
modified with silane with the addition of modifying agents. The adhesive is characterized by a flexible joint resistant to aging and moisture. It does not contain water and solvents.
It can be used on floors with underfloor heating. The most important features of this product are:
- Easy application
- Very good adhesion
- No shrinkage during setting
- Flexible joint
- High final strength
- Resistant to aging and moisture
- Suitable for underfloor heating
It is used for gluing:
- traditional and finished parquet
- exotic wood parquet
- parquet mosaic
- long parquet planks
- parquet pavement and lamella parquet
- skirting boards, wooden floor profiles
- wooden panels.
The product has very good adhesion to the common ones substrates in construction, e.g. cement screed and anhydrite, concrete, wood, OSB boards, chipboards, plywood wooden and stone.
More information about the product and how to use it can be found in the product technical sheet, available below.