Super-efficient polyurethane foam for the installation of doors, windows and window sills.
The modern formula used guarantees excellent thermal (λ0.033W / m²K) and acoustic insulation (up to 62dB), confirmed by the international FEICA organization. Short curing time of the foam contributes to quick and comfortable work in a wide temperature range (from -10 ° C to 30 ° C). It has excellent adhesion to typical construction substrates such as brick, concrete, stone, wood, PVC, aluminum, plaster and polystyrene. Low foam post-expansion prevents deformation of thin-walled PVC and aluminum profiles.
- installation of window and door frames, window sills, roller shutters, stair steps, etc.
- filling and soundproofing partition walls
- filling elements in frame structures
- insulation of floors, attics, roofs, car cabins and boats
- filling gaps in wall and ceiling joints as well as in confined spaces
More information about the product and how to use it can be found in the product technical sheet, available below.