Straw foam is an innovative polyurethane foam with very low growth and short processing time. It has an even, dense structure and very good insulating factors. It has excellent adhesion to typical construction substrates, such as: brick, concrete, wood, polystyrene, plaster, stone, PVC, aluminum and others. The special formula does not bulge the window sills and thin-walled PVC and aluminum profiles.
- Installation of window and door frames, window sills, roller shutters, stair steps, etc.
- Filling and sounting of partition walls
- Filling of elements in frame structures
- Insulating floors, lights, roofs, car cabins and boats
- Filling gaps in wall, ceiling and enclosed spaces
More information about the product and how to use it can be found in the product technical sheet, available below.