TURBO polyurethane adhesive is a one-component adhesive with a very fast initial grip (light objects in 60 seconds). The product has excellent adhesive properties for many building materials, such as plasterboards, concrete, brick, polystyrene, wood and wood-based products, metal, OSB boards, cement-bonded particle boards, gypsum, fiber cement boards, wool or plastics (except PE, PP and Teflon). It can be used indoors and outdoors. Its modern formula ensures minimal growth (post-expansion) and excellent adhesive strength.
- bonding plasterboards, cement-chipboards and cement-fiber boards to walls and floors
- bricklaying of partition walls made of ceramic blocks and hollow bricks
- bonding EPS, XPS polystyrene boards and polyurethane PUR and PIR boards for soundproofing containers, garages, etc.
- installation of window sills and stairs
- fixing decorative and finishing elements to walls and ceilings (strips, coffers)
- gluing wall panels
- construction of bathtubs and shower trays
More information about the product and how to use it can be found in the product technical sheet, available below.